Discussion forums have been added to the Timotheos Site to facilitate discussion of biblical topics and answer questions. The forums are public and can be read by anyone. However, only registered users can reply to posts and start new topics.
To complete the registration process, complete all of the following steps.
- Click: REGISTER (Opens a new window)
- For a username, you must use your real first name, a space, and the first initial of your last name.
- After submitting the form, at the top right of the screen you will see “Howdy,” & your username. Point and then click “edit profile.”
- Enter your REAL first and last names in the appropriate boxes (this will be visible only to the administrator)
- Scroll to the bottom & click “update user” button.
Once you complete this process, an email notice will be sent to the administrator who will review your application and change your status from “spectator” to “participant” and then notify you by email that your application has been approved. You will then be able to reply and start new topics. Also, a private forum will be available which can only be seen by registered users.
We apologize for the difficulty of the application process, but it is necessary to avoid abuse and spam. Please be courteous and respectful on the forums.