I have temporarily suspended automatic registration because I have been getting hundreds of new accounts being registered apparently by bots. For now, registration must be done manually by me alone. If you would like to register to post on the forums or in the comments below articles, please send an email to email@example.com. Disregard the instructions below.
The public forums are available for anyone to read. Registration is required for posting privileges and to view or post in the private forum. To register follow the below steps exactly.
- Go to the Registration Form
- For “Username” enter your real first name, a space, and first letter of your last name.
- Enter your valid email address, click the “Register” button.
- You will receive an email with directions to follow.
- Go to the Log In Page and log in.
- Send an email to the administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) after you log in.
- After the administrator has reviewed your account, your status will be changed from “spectator” to “participant” and you will be able to post.